Please take care while handling your jewellery. You should treat your jewellery as art pieces, and respect their craftmanship and the fact they are delicate.
HOW TO AVOID DAMAGING YOUR JEWELLERY
- Remove your jewellery before starting any activity that might cause friction and/or damage it. For example when swimming, playing sports, cooking or gardening.
- Avoid any contact with cosmetic or household products, since they contain ingredients that could discolour your jewellery.
- Avoid rapid changes of temperature, if possible.
- Store your jewellery in an individual case, never dispose them loose in your purse or carrier bag without protection.
- We advice to soak it regularly for a few minutes at a time in warm soapy water (only a pH-neutral soap to be used).
- Gently brush it with a very soft toothbrush and then rinse it carefully in luke-warm water.
- Finally dry and buff the piece with a soft cloth or a clean microfibre tissue.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the maintenance of your YSSO jewellery.