- Covid-19: hand sanitisers will ruin the metal of your pieces, please remove your rings before applying any form of hand sanitiser.
- Treat your jewellery like valuable artworks, do not wear them when showering, swimming or before starting any activity that might cause friction and/or damage them.
- Avoid any contact with cosmetic or household products, since they contain ingredients that could discolour your jewellery.
- Store your jewellery in an individual case, never dispose them loose in your purse or carrier bag without protection.
- We advice to brush them with a very soft toothbrush and then rinse them carefully in luke-warm water.
- Dry buff the piece with a soft cloth or a clean microfibre tissue.
- If you notice any changes in the gold plating or discolourations contact us at email@example.com.