Skip to content
Caring for your jewellery
- Remove your jewellery before starting any activity that might cause friction and/or damage them. For example when swimming, playing sports, cooking or gardening.
- Avoid any contact with cosmetic or household products, since they contain ingredients that could discolour your jewellery.
- Store your jewellery in an individual case, never dispose them loose in your purse or carrier bag without protection.
We advice to brush them with a very soft toothbrush and then rinse them carefully in luke-warm water.
- Dry buff the piece with a soft cloth or a clean microfibre tissue.
- If you notice any changes in the gold plating or discolourations contact us at email@example.com.